Making GST Transactions
If you have set up the GSTIN of your Customers and Suppliers, and your tax template, you are ready to go for making GST Ready Invoices!
- Select the Customer and Item.
- Check if the GSTIN of your Company and Customer have been correctly set.
- Check if the HSN Number has been set correctly in the Item.
- Select In State GST or Out of State GST as a tax template.
- Save and Submit the Invoice.
Printing GST Tax Invoice
To print Tax Invoice as per GST guidelines, please select GST Tax Invoice print format. This print format includes company address, GSTIN numbers, HSN/SAC Code and item-wise tax breakup. And while printing, select the correct value of the
Invoice Copy field to mention whether it is for the Customer, Supplier or Transporter.